Friday, September 30, 2011

JOHN EYSTER SILENCES HIS CRITICS

John has silenced me. By having every post "Iriss" placed on his blog, he has silenced my ability to speak truth into his lies.
His deceit will be his downfall, for time and truth are on my side. All I can ask of you is to come here and freely speak what’s on your mind. John, by his request, has removed every single post I have made: Like I never was there. John has used his influence to get the staff to remove my every post.

John has won a small victory. He will not win the war. You see, God judges those who are leaders of the faith differently than followers of the faith. John, being a “Minister” and fully ordained, will be judged by a different set of rules than most others. I believe I will be blessed for standing with Israel, with what is true, with what is right and what is sacred.

I do not wish to imply I am righteous. I do not stand blameless in the cause of Christ. But I do know I have been blessed. Blessed with a talent John cannot take from me. I’ve seen my way to a day when people like John will be shown the light and will not be able to hide in the shadows any longer. John put himself out there as someone who professes to be wise and knowledgeable and educated. Yes he is…But not from the one book which holds the wisdom of the ages and the true guide to righteous living and discernment. No, John Eyster preaches hate, worldly wisdom and dark ideas. For this, he shall be judged. Forgive him Father, even if he knows what he’s doing. And thank you Father, for helping me speak out in defense of my faith and your light guides my tongue and Your Will moves me forward.


It’s not over John. I’m already back, and God has my back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment